This delightful newly built home on 2.5 acres offers an expansive home with so many functional and well designed spaces providing flow from indoor to outdoor and throughout the home.
The large open plan kitchen, dining, living area separates the master suite with walk in robe and ensuite from the 3 good size bedrooms, main bathroom and craft/rumpus room. The lounge room and 5th bedroom/study flow from the master suite back towards the open plan area of the home. The open plan living area flows effortlessly to the North facing alfresco area and fully enclosed back yard.
The front of the home facing South with full length veranda overlooks the established rose garden to the 3 paddocks, dam and work shed.
The infrastructure of the property is well thought out and includes.
• 2021 built 373m2 home including
• 5 bedrooms master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Main bathroom with large freestanding bath
• Open plan living, separate lounge area
• Kitchen with large island bench, butlers pantry and 900 electric oven and gas cooktop
• Craft/rumpus room with access to backyard
• Alfresco area with fans
• Wide 1.8m veranda
• Large enclosed backyard
• Ducted 3phase reverse cycle inductive Air Conditioning
• House fully insulated
• Fans in all bedrooms
• House can fully switch from town water to tank water
• Heat pump exchange hot water
• 2 Car Garage, 3 carports
• 45, 000 litre water tank off house plus additional 15,000 litre tank
• 3 Phase power to house and work shed
• Dam with electrical pump and tap
• Biocycle sewerage system
• 6 raised garden beds with irrigation
• Established gardens, fruit Trees
• 10kw solar system
• 40ft container workshop with side access, 3 phase power
• Enclosed stable with water
• Secure metal tie up rail
• Small wash bay
• 3m x 20m Feed and tack Shed
• Three fenced paddocks with planted shade trees
• Zoned Large Lot Residential
• 1.012Ha (2.5 Acres)
• Rates: $1,207.47
The block has been contoured to allow run off to dam including a sullage pump from the driveway run off. Located on a battleaxe block this home is within town limits and 3km from the main street with a sheltered bus stop 20m from the front gate.
With so much to offer you really must be inspect, to appreciate the design and functionality of this wonderful property.
For further information contact Stephen Haslam 0412 395 390.