Privacy, location, spacious, superior design and storage, energy and water efficiency and easy maintenance are key features of this stunning home. From the moment you experience the exclusive location with it's professionally landscaped gardens you will understand its appeal. With superior fixtures and fittings, this stylish and superbly maintained home will appeal to anyone looking for a spacious, home, with lots of room for outdoor entertaining with very low garden and building maintenance. With all the benefits of a smaller block, this home retains a spacious feel in many clever ways. From the welcoming entryway to the double garage and the large North facing living and adjoining alfresco area with established gardens, you have a spacious home on an easy care block in a desirable Central North Cowra Location easy walking distance to schools.
The home offers four generous sized bedrooms, three with built-ins, the master with ensuite and walk in robe. A large separate lounge area, and adjoining open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area flows to the alfresco area with pergola, built in seating established gardens and fruit trees. The kitchen has a large pantry, new s/s stove/cooktop and dishwasher, and plenty of prep area with a breakfast bar, all overlooking the north facing open plan dining living space. This is a home has broad appeal, suiting an executive couple keen to entertain, a growing family or downsizers. Love the easy living, or lock up and go!
This home is packed with feature including
• 4 generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Three large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Two large, separate living areas
• Open plan, north facing living/ dining /kitchen
• Large family bathroom and separate toilet
• Water efficient shower heads
• Alfresco dining with in-built seating and pergola
• Double garage (with dual opening to driveway and rear garden)
• Established professionally landscaped gardens with watering system
• Productive established fruit trees
• Ducted Reverse cycle A/C throughout
• Full rooftop Solar system for maximum energy efficiency
• LED lighting throughout home
• New hot water service
• 2006 Built home
• Private location in central North Cowra
• Block Size 654m2
• Torrens title
• Rates $2040.13
• Zoned R1 Residential
A property like this is a must to inspect for people looking for a easy care stylish, functional and spacious home in a wonderful private location.
For further information regarding this home contact Stephen Haslam 0412 395 390.